Guilde wow riders Index du Forum

Guilde wow riders Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

IDeneb V1.5 10.5.7 Leopard

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde wow riders Index du Forum -> Accueil - section publique -> Chartes de guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
morhar
membre

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: IDeneb V1.5 10.5.7 Leopard Répondre en citant

IDeneb V1.5 10.5.7 Leopard > bit.ly/1OFHpQX

Hopefully..this..phase..of..no..notification..moderation..will..endFilemashine.com:..iDeneb.v1.5.10.5.7.Leopard-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------iDeneb...v1.5.1...PPF...Patch...is...out!...(...Soon...will...be...available...the...complete...Dvd...with...new...updates...of...Safari...and...iTunes...)5).For.the.first.time.ever!!!!.I.made.my.system.shutdown.properly!.There.are.two.power.off.fix.included.and.I.chose.the.first.one.(not.the.OpenRestart.with.power.off.fix)On...a...side...note...can...we...hope...for...a...1.6...?...Back...to...top...#7...Jack...Layne...Posted...16...July...2009...-...04:43...PM...Jack...Layne...InsanelyMac...Legend...Members...988...posts...Gender:Male...Probably...there...will...be...one...iDeneb...v1.6...1.5.8Thanks.----------------------I..noticed..this..too..and..will..try..to..get..some..info..on..thisHopefully..this..phase..of..no..notification..moderation..will..endThe.patch.corrects.all.the.famous.problems.presents.in.iDeneb.v1.5,.like.the.problem.with.Chameleon.v1.0.12.or.the.block.of.the.AHCIBack..to..top..#15..mitchde..Posted..18..July..2009..-..05:04..AM..mitchde..InsanelyMacaholic..Retired..3,009..posts..Gender:Male..Location:Stuttgart../..Germany..Btw,..what's..iDenebApp.mpkg?Some..thrid..party..tools..(like..OSX86Tool,...)..helpful..but..not..a..must..for..the..run..of..OSX..itselfIf...you...have...a...problem...with...a...moderator...take...it...up...with...them...in...private...or...PM...an...admin6...iDeneb...v1.5.1...10.5.7...for...Intel/AMD...SSE2/SSE3...Started...by...Jack...Layne,...Jul...16...2009...02:33...PM...Page...1...of...6...1...2...3...Next......Please...log...in...to...reply...113...replies...to...this...topic...#1...Jack...Layne...Posted...16...July...2009...-...02:33...PM...Jack...Layne...InsanelyMac...Legend...Members...988...posts...Gender:Male...to...operators...of...this...forum:...first...of...all...i...can't...because...my...topic...has...been...deleted...without...nobody...pm...to...meI...thought...it...was...my...laptop...problemBack..to..top..#16..Titi2819..Posted..18..July..2009..-..09:08..AM..Titi2819..InsanelyMac..Protg..Members..6..posts..Thanks..so..much,but..I..have..a..big..problem..with..my..mouse,..it..lags..too..much,..I've..used..the.."..fix..lag..mouse.."..for..my..ATI..4850,but..it..does'nt..resolved.Anyone..have..solution..?Thanks..again.It..seems..this..release..has..a..major..bug..in..detecting..diskdrives..on..some..ICH..systemsMD5.iDeneb.v1.5.10.5.7.-.4df55366e0b505097085ecc4c763888c.:.3.67.Gb...Filemashine,.Vip-file,.Sms4file,.Letitbit,.Hotfile,.Rapidshare.iDeneb...Default...Patch:...I..had..to..pull..out..the..ALC262..audio..from..iPC..10.5.6..and..it..works..okSms4file.com:......iDeneb...v1.5...10.5.7...Leopard.This..version..included..also..the..new..version..RC2..of..the..Chameleon..v2Hotfile.com:...iDeneb.v1.5.10.5.7.-......Intel/AMD....SSE2Entry......remember...me...without...recognition...of...IP.........mail...............ex.ua............Gismeteo.........2405.Not.Allowed.In...this...case...the...moderators...have...no...decision,...we're...just...here...to...enforce...themSo...I...did,...and...same...error!...anyone...else...having...this...issue,...or...should...I...just...try...a...different...release?...BTW...my...system...keeps...messing...up...all...the...time...in...Windows...XPLuffy.InsanelyMac.Geek.Members.176.posts.Gender:Male.Location:US.Interests:I.will.become.the.Pirate.King!.I've.installed.this.and.it.successfully.installed.in.mine.(not.100%,.but.it.runs)Thankssecond:..i..try..to..open..a..new..topic,..without..link,..and..i..want..to..ask..the..users,..of..not..post..nobody..linkBack..to..top..#19..jumbochilli..Posted..18..July..2009..-..12:45..PM..jumbochilli..InsanelyMac..Geek..Members..128..posts..Same..here,..NO..hard..drive..detectedMight...there...be...something...wrong...with...my...comp?...Back...to...top...#14...XLR...Posted...17...July...2009...-...09:14...PM...XLR...2cores1cpu.mov...Donators...940...posts...Location:...IMight...there...be...something...wrong...with...my...comp?Yes,...sureGeneral.Information.of.Operating.System:.Updates.Included:.Bootloader.Default:Mine...is...detected...as...4,1,...it...is...supposed...to...be...3,1...-...had...to...pull...out...Enables...from...different...distro...3)...There...is...no...option...for...Voodoo...PS2...with...Trackpad...-...maybe...licensing...issues...with...the...makers,...but...the...default...PS2...drivers...works...fine...4)...iDenebApp.mpkg...gives...an...error...when...mounting...or...openingChangelog.from.v1.4.to.v.1.5:Ask..the..admins..about..things..if..you..dislike..them,..but..I..highly..doubt..they're..going..to..change..*any*..of..these..rulesI..saw..several..references..to..places..where..this..could..be..downloadedI..noticed:..0)..The..chameleon..boot..loader..v1..doesn't..work..-..after..install..and..restart..blinking..cursor..in..the..upper..left..corner f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde wow riders Index du Forum -> Accueil - section publique -> Chartes de guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange